So my best friend gets me into this Body Magic Business because my wife really digs the garment – she tried it on and was sold. The next thing you know she’s raving about this juice supplement we’re supposed to be drinking called Le’Vive. I try it… I feel better… I wonder why? I do some research and learn in a nutshell; this juice will slow the aging process…and lots more.
- Decrease the Levels of Harmful free Radicals, The Cause of Aging
- Keep your Hair & Skin Healthy
- Fight Fungi, virus and Bacteria
- Increase your Energy Level
- Feel and Look Younger
- Prevent Cancer
- Maintain a Healthy Blood Pressure
- Control your Blood’s Sugar Level
- Lose Weight
- Sleep Better
- Improve your Vision
- Enhance your Sex Drive
- Improve your Digestion
- Prevent Gastritis, reflux and ulcers
- Maintain a normal Cholesterol Level
- Improve your Memory
- Prevent Diseases like Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s
- Control Inflammation and Arthritis
- Prevent Tumors
- Protect your Kids’ Health
- Keep your Joints Flexible and Healthy
- Improve you Fertility
- Keep your Liver Healthy
- Prevent Respiratory Conditions such as Tuberculosis, Bronchitis, Asthma, Emphysema
- Maintain an Overall State of Good Health
Other Exciting Flavors
Origin of Ingredients:
1) Pomegranate – (Egypt & Asia). One of the oldest fruits known to man. Rich in vitamins A, B & C, potassium, phosphorous, magnesium, calcium, sodium and fiber.
2) Goji – (Himalayas – Tibet, Mongolia). Considered miraculous since ancient times. Rich in polysaccharides; with 18 amino acids, vitamins A, B, C & E, 21 minerals, proteins, fiber and Omega-3 and Omega-6 oils.
3) Acai Berry – (Amazon Brazil). Legendary fruit from the Amazon that contains 10 to 33 times more antioxidants than grapes used for red wine.
4) Noni – (Polynesian Islands, India). Used as a medicinal plant for thousands of years to cure different conditions. Contains polysaccharide-based nutrients, organic acids, vitamins and minerals.